TPCA國際人士貢獻表揚計畫TPCA International Outstanding Contribution Award
TPCA International Outstanding Contribution Award
1. 「2022 TPCA國際人士貢獻表揚證書」：授予得獎者獎狀一紙。
2. 得獎名單將於協會中英官網上公布，並於台灣電路板季刊將公開刊載。※ 因情影響，暫定無公開頒獎活動。如有變更請依照官網公告最新資料為主。
Contribution covers any of the following criteria:
The award recognizes the achievement of individuals such as engineers, scientist and technologists who are not Taiwanese but dedicated in improving sustainability, education or international development in development in PCB industry. Such recognition serves to raise awareness and promote further improvements. The award is presented to an individual who has made a significant contribution to promoting further improvements. Such contributions can have been made either by a specific activity or over a period of time. Nominations may be made by any TPCA member and are judged by a panel of TPCA International Committee Board members and approved by the committee board.
- Nominations for this award must be submitted by TPCA members. However, the nominee (if an individual) is not required to be from current TPCA member.
- Proposers must submit at least one letter of recommendation signed by vice president (or equivalent level) from one of the TPCA member companies that directly address how the nominee fits the remit of the Award they are being put forward for.
- Nominations must be submitted application form in either English or Mandarin Chinese Language.
- A letter of recommendation.
- Additional documentation in the form of statistical data, performance appraisals, reports, and newspaper or journal articles may be provided if the nominator feels this will add support to the nomination.
Nominations should be sent to: email@example.com
Timeline for nominations:
To be considered for the Award, nominations and supporting material can be received starting from Jan 10th 2022.
The Outstanding contribution award consists of a certificate which will be presented if necessary in suitable occasion as agreed with TPCA International Committee Board. Due to the current situation of the COVID-19, the award ceremony will not be held due to quarantine regulations among various countries.
Rules of the Award
The judging panel will consider all properly submitted nominations and any materials supplied in support of them. The decision of the Board of TPCA International Committee Board is final. The Result will be approved by the Chairman of TPCA and issue International Outstanding Contribution Certificate by mail. The List of winners will be announced on TPCA website and magazines.